Skip to main content
- The Institute has established a whistleblowing system in accordance with the Institute's internal regulation
"On Whistleblower Protection" (currently available only in Czech), which allows whistleblowers to report violations of EU and/or Czech legal regualtions or public interests or unethical or unlawful conduct, including acts of sexual coercion and violence.
- This system can be accessed at the link https://whistle.utia.cas.cz/.
- The Authorised Persons are:
Hana Svobodová, email@example.com
Ing. Milan Zajíček, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- If anyone wishes to submit a report other than by entering it into the above system, he/she may do so in agreement with one of the authorised persons.
- If a person who is not an employee of the Institute wishes to submit a report, he/she may request from the Authorised Persons the text of the regulation mentioned in Point 1.